- 1 How do you relate science and technology to our society?
- 2 Which best describes the relationship between science and technology?
- 3 What is importance of science and technology?
- 4 What are the advantages of science and technology to the society?
- 5 What are the similarities and differences between science and technology?
- 6 Which of the following best describe science technology and society?
- 7 What comes first science or technology?
- 8 What is science and technology in simple words?
- 9 What is the importance of science and technology in our daily life?
- 10 What is the role of science and technology in development?
- 11 What are the limits of science and technology?
- 12 What are the negative effects of science and technology?
- 13 What are disadvantages?
How do you relate science and technology to our society?
Technology alters how we can behave. Society drives technological innovations and scientific inquiry. Science gives us insight into what kind of technologies we could potentially create and how to create them, while technology allows us to conduct further scientific research.
Which best describes the relationship between science and technology?
Answer: Science and technology are related to each other in terms of new inventions or we can say technology leads to science or vice versa. Technology can be defined as the application of science and both are dependent to each other for their own growth.
What is importance of science and technology?
The role that science and technology has played in improving the life conditions across the globe is vivid, but the benefit has to been harvested maximum by all countries. Science and technology has made life a lot easier and also a lot better with the advancement of medicines and analysis on diseases.
What are the advantages of science and technology to the society?
1) Life is become easy and comfortable through science and technology. 2) Travelling has become easy and fast in minutes. 3) Communication is become easy, fast and cheaper. 4) Standard of living have increased with the increase in technology.
What are the similarities and differences between science and technology?
Science is the study of structure and behaviour of natural and physical world, to create premises. In contrast, technology deals with putting those premises into practice. Science is concerned with analysis, deduction and theory development. On the other hand, technology is based on analysis and synthesis of design.
Which of the following best describe science technology and society?
Science, Technology and Society (STS) is an interdisciplinary field that studies the conditions under which the production, distribution and utilization of scientific knowledge and technological systems occur; the consequences of these activities upon different groups of people.
What comes first science or technology?
Science is investigated but technology is created. As per Collins English dictionary, “Technology refers to methods, systems, and devices which are the result of scientific knowledge being used for practical purposes”. So, application of science to develop new devices, systems or methods is called technology.
What is science and technology in simple words?
Science encompasses the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment, and technology is the application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes.
What is the importance of science and technology in our daily life?
Through science and technology, it is easier for inhabitants to communicate with other people around the globe. It is also significant in the field of business because transactions and other events are done through the computer. Science and technology enables every people to live in an easy and modern way of life.
What is the role of science and technology in development?
Science and technology (S&T) capabilities are fundamental for social and economic progress in developing countries; for example, in the health sector, scientific research led to the development and introduction of oral rehydration therapy, which became the cornerstone of international efforts to control diarrheal
What are the limits of science and technology?
The three main types of limits on technology are natural, economic, and ethical. As we learned, natural limits are ones where the laws of the universe physically prevent us from doing something. An example would be the fact that the laws of physics say we cannot reach the speed of light.
What are the negative effects of science and technology?
Children who overuse technology may be more likely to experience issues, including:
- low academic performance.
- lack of attention.
- low creativity.
- delays in language development.
- delays in social and emotional development.
- physical inactivity and obesity.
- poor sleep quality.
What are disadvantages?
absence or deprivation of advantage or equality. the state or an instance of being in an unfavorable circumstance or condition: to be at a disadvantage. something that puts one in an unfavorable position or condition: His bad temper is a disadvantage.