- 1 What is German science?
- 2 What are some cool German words?
- 3 What does DIY mean in German?
- 4 What is Wissenschaftler English?
- 5 Who is the most famous German artist?
- 6 What is the longest word in German?
- 7 Who are some famous German scientists?
- 8 What is the most beautiful German word?
- 9 How do we say hi in German?
- 10 What is the most beautiful French word?
- 11 What is DEC short for?
- 12 What is DIY short for?
What is German science?
Science and technology in Germany have been very significant and research and development efforts form an integral part of the country’s economy. Germany has been the home of some of the most prominent researchers in various scientific disciplines, notably physics, mathematics, chemistry and engineering.
What are some cool German words?
10 beautiful and memorable German words
- Sehnsucht. Amid different definitions, which vary from yearning, desire and/or craving, Sehnsucht is a feeling of longing for something unknown and indefinite.
What does DIY mean in German?
[diːaɪˈwaɪ] (Brit) abbreviation of do-it-yourself. Do-it-yourself nt, Heimwerken nt. she was doing some DIY over the weekend sie machte am Wochenende einige Heimwerkerarbeiten. adjective.
What is Wissenschaftler English?
(also Wissenschaftlerin /ˈvɪsənʃaftlərɪn/ [ feminine ] genitive, singular Wissenschaftlerin | nominative, plural Wissenschaftlerinnen. ) scientist, researcher, academic.
Who is the most famous German artist?
Paul Klee was one of the most influential figures in modern art and he is the most famous German artist.
What is the longest word in German?
At 80 letters, the longest word ever composed in German is ” Donaudampfschifffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft,” meaning, the “Association for Subordinate Officials of the Head Office Management of the Danube Steamboat Electrical Services.” But it’s a coinage of strung together more for
Who are some famous German scientists?
51 Most Incredible German Scientists and Innovators of All Times
- Adolf Friedrich Johann Butenandt (1903 – 1995) Adolf Butenandt holds the merits for increasing the knowledge on gender hormones.
- Adolf Otto Reinhold Windaus (1876 – 1959.
- Albert Einstein (1879 – 1955)
- Albert Schweitzer (1875 – 1965)
- Carl Bosch (1874 – 1940)
What is the most beautiful German word?
Gemütlichkeit has been named “the most beautiful German word” of 2019, according to a vote of 850 German learners from 46 countries in the magazine “Deutsch Perfekt”. The term roughly translates to comfort, but also coins a unique feeling which also encompasses warmth and coziness.
How do we say hi in German?
Hello in German
- 1 – Hallo.
- 2 – Hi.
- 3 – Servus.
- 4 – Moin.
- 5 – Grüß Gott / Grüß dich.
- 6 – Grüezi.
- 7 – Jo.
- 8 – Guten Morgen.
What is the most beautiful French word?
Here are the most beautiful French words
- Papillon – butterfly.
- Parapluie – umbrella.
- Paupiette – a piece of meat, beaten thin, and rolled with a stuffing of vegetables, fruits or sweetmeats.
- Romanichel – gypsy.
- Silhouette – silhouette.
- Soirée – evening.
- Tournesol – sunflower.
- Vichyssoise – from vichy. Masculine, noun.
What is DEC short for?
Dec. is a written abbreviation for December.
What is DIY short for?
You see and hear the acronym “DIY” everywhere, and you probably already know what it stands for: ” do it yourself.” It’s a pretty straightforward-sounding concept. But “DIY” might conjure up totally different images for different people, because really, it can be about so many things.