- 1 What are some questions about computer science?
- 2 What are computer fundamentals?
- 3 What are computer questions?
- 4 What is a computer very short question?
- 5 What are subjects in computer science?
- 6 What is Ram in memory?
- 7 What are the 3 fundamental elements of a computer?
- 8 What is basic of computer science?
- 9 What are the basic computer skills?
- 10 Who made the first computer?
- 11 What are the main parts of computer?
- 12 What is RAM and ROM in computer?
- 13 What is the full form of computer?
What are some questions about computer science?
Here are examples of how to answer a few common computer science interview questions:
- What is a file?
- What is a class?
- What is inheritance?
- What are the primary components of a computer system?
- What is a chipset?
- What is an operating system?
- What is primary and secondary memory?
What are computer fundamentals?
It is derived from the Latin word “computare” which means to calculate. Our Computer fundamentals tutorial includes all topics of Computer fundamentals such as input devices, output devices, memory, CPU, motherboard, computer network, virus, software, hardware etc.
What are computer questions?
Top 10 computer questions and answers How to open Safe Mode. My computer is running slow, what steps can I do to fix it? When was the first computer invented? How do I password protect my files and folders in Windows?
What is a computer very short question?
A computer is an electronic device that manipulates information, or data. It has the ability to store, retrieve, and process data. You may already know that you can use a computer to type documents, send email, play games, and browse the Web.
What are subjects in computer science?
A. Major topics include in any CSE undergraduate degree course are Operating System, Design and Analysis of Algorithm, Programming Languages, Microprocessor, Computer Software, Database Management System, Mobile Communications, Cryptography and Network Security, Performance Evaluation, etc.
What is Ram in memory?
Random access memory (RAM) is a computer’s short-term memory, which it uses to handle all active tasks and apps.
What are the 3 fundamental elements of a computer?
It is generally composed of three major elements: the processor (central processing unit or CPU), the memory, and the input output (I/O) devices.
What is basic of computer science?
computer programming. computer organization. data structures and algorithms. programming languages. problem solving and implementation using computer programming.
What are the basic computer skills?
Basic computer skills courses cover the most common usages of a computer, including a majority or all of the following: understanding the basic notions of computer manipulation; managing computer files, word processing, using spreadsheets and databases; creating presentations; finding information and communicating
Who made the first computer?
What are the main parts of computer?
5 parts of a computer
- A motherboard.
- A Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- A Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), also known as a video card.
- Random Access Memory (RAM), also known as volatile memory.
- Storage: Solid State Drive (SSD) or Hard Disk Drive (HDD)
What is RAM and ROM in computer?
RAM, which stands for random access memory, and ROM, which stands for read-only memory, are both present in your computer. RAM is volatile memory that temporarily stores the files you are working on. ROM is non-volatile memory that permanently stores instructions for your computer. Find out more about RAM.
What is the full form of computer?
So, in simple words you can say that computer is an electronic device which is used for fast calculation. Some people say that COMPUTER stands for Common Operating Machine Purposely Used for Technological and Educational Research.