- 1 What are two ways that science and technology are related?
- 2 How are science and technology related examples?
- 3 What are the similarities and differences between science and technology?
- 4 What is the role of science and technology in your life?
- 5 What is the greatest contribution of science and technology?
- 6 Which best describes the relationship between science and technology?
- 7 What are the examples of science technology and society?
- 8 What is the similarities of science technology and Society?
- 9 What are the negative effects of science and technology?
- 10 What is science and technology in simple words?
- 11 What are the advantages of science and technology?
- 12 What is the role of science and technology in education?
- 13 How science and technology is useful to us?
Science contributes to technology in at least six ways: (1) new knowledge which serves as a direct source of ideas for new technological possibilities; (2) source of tools and techniques for more efficient engineering design and a knowledge base for evaluation of feasibility of designs; (3) research instrumentation,
Science and technology help each other advance. Scientific knowledge is used to create new technologies. New technologies often allow scientists to explore nature in different ways and make new discoveries. Examples of technologies that have helped science advance include the telescope and microscope.
What are the similarities and differences between science and technology?
Science is the study of structure and behaviour of natural and physical world, to create premises. In contrast, technology deals with putting those premises into practice. Science is concerned with analysis, deduction and theory development. On the other hand, technology is based on analysis and synthesis of design.
What is the role of science and technology in your life?
Through science and technology, it is easier for inhabitants to communicate with other people around the globe. It is also significant in the field of business because transactions and other events are done through the computer. Science and technology enables every people to live in an easy and modern way of life.
What is the greatest contribution of science and technology?
Science and technology has generated new kno- wledge, such as discoveries of new principles, and has dramatically contributed to the development and progress of people’s lives, the economy, and the society.
Which best describes the relationship between science and technology?
Answer: Science and technology are related to each other in terms of new inventions or we can say technology leads to science or vice versa. Technology can be defined as the application of science and both are dependent to each other for their own growth.
What are the examples of science technology and society?
Science, technology and society (STS) is the study of the relationships between society, politics and culture. An example of science, technology and society is a study of how social media tools affect peoples politics.
What is the similarities of science technology and Society?
Technology alters how we can behave. Society drives technological innovations and scientific inquiry. Science gives us insight into what kind of technologies we could potentially create and how to create them, while technology allows us to conduct further scientific research.
What are the negative effects of science and technology?
Children who overuse technology may be more likely to experience issues, including:
- low academic performance.
- lack of attention.
- low creativity.
- delays in language development.
- delays in social and emotional development.
- physical inactivity and obesity.
- poor sleep quality.
What is science and technology in simple words?
Science encompasses the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment, and technology is the application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes.
What are the advantages of science and technology?
1) Life is become easy and comfortable through science and technology. 2) Travelling has become easy and fast in minutes. 3) Communication is become easy, fast and cheaper. 4) Standard of living have increased with the increase in technology.
What is the role of science and technology in education?
Teaching technological literacy, critical thinking and problem-solving through science education gives students the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in school and beyond.
How science and technology is useful to us?
Scientific knowledge allows us to develop new technologies, solve practical problems, and make informed decisions — both individually and collectively. Because its products are so useful, the process of science is intertwined with those applications: New scientific knowledge may lead to new applications.