- 1 What are some good ideas for a science project?
- 2 What is a good question for a science experiment?
- 3 What is a good testable question for a science fair project?
- 4 What is the best project for science fair?
- 5 What are some fun science experiments?
- 6 What are some simple science experiments?
- 7 What is a project question?
- 8 What is the biggest question of life?
- 9 What are some experiment questions?
- 10 What is a good experiment?
- 11 Which material is the best insulator experiment?
- 12 What are the top 10 science fair projects?
- 13 What are the best topics for investigatory projects?
- 14 What brand of battery lasts the longest science fair project?
What are some good ideas for a science project?
Science Fair Ideas
- Does music affect on animal behavior?
- Does the color of food or drinks affect whether or not we like them?
- Where are the most germs in your school? (CLICK for more info.)
- Does music have an affect on plant growth?
- Which kind of food do dogs (or any animal) prefer best?
What is a good question for a science experiment?
These are examples of good science fair project questions: How does water purity affect surface tension? When is the best time to plant soy beans? Which material is the best insulator?
What is a good testable question for a science fair project?
What is the effect of a magnetic field on plant growth? Can mealworms or other invertebrates be taught to go through a maze? How does the temperature of a tennis ball affect the height of its bounce? How does the air pressure of a soccer ball affect how far it travels when kicked?
What is the best project for science fair?
40 Clever Seventh Grade Science Fair Projects and Classroom Experiments
- Crush a can using air pressure.
- Construct a geodesic dome.
- Design a solar oven.
- Spherify your favorite beverage.
- Design a helping hand.
- Watch the greenhouse effect in action.
- Marvel at a density rainbow.
- Discover computer coding with LEGO bricks.
What are some fun science experiments?
Choose a few of your favorites, and let the science fun begin!
- Crystallize your own rock candy.
- Repel glitter with dish soap.
- Blow the biggest bubbles you can.
- Build a Ferris Wheel.
- Learn about capillary action.
- Demonstrate the “magic” leakproof bag.
- Design a cell phone stand.
- Recreate the water cycle in a bag.
What are some simple science experiments?
You need to try this magic milk experiment using just milk, food coloring and dish soap.
- Light refraction with a water bottle.
- From dull, to shiny to… GREEN!
- Rainbow fizzies.
- Frozen Slime recipe.
- Write Invisible Messages.
- Edible Chocolate play dough.
- Inverted balloon in a bottle.
- Hot ice.
What is a project question?
The question that you select for your science fair project is the cornerstone of your work. The research and experiment you will be conducting all revolve around finding an answer to the question you are posing. A scientific question usually starts with: How, What, When, Who, Which, Why, or Where.
What is the biggest question of life?
The biggest questions ever asked
- The Big Questions: What is reality?
- The Big Questions: What is life?
- The Big Questions: Do we have free will?
- The Big Questions: Is the universe deterministic?
- The Big Questions: What is consciousness?
- The Big Questions: Will we ever have a theory of everything?
What are some experiment questions?
An experimental question is a cause-effect question. Such as:
- What is the source or kind of water? Tap water, distilled water, ocean water, lake water, etc….
- How much water?
- What is the temperature of the water?
What is a good experiment?
A good experiment usually has at least two or three experimental groups, or data points. CONCLUSION: after organizing the results of the observations made in the experiment, you check to see whether you are right by stating whether your predictions came true, and what you found out about the hypothesis.
Which material is the best insulator experiment?
A heat or thermal insulator works best when there is a way to trap air in between spaces. Some of the best ones that you can find around the house like this are Styrofoam (those work well because they are so light for all the space it takes up… a lot of air spaces in between the foam) and goose down.
What are the top 10 science fair projects?
Here are some popular science fair projects that give a lot of bang for the buck.
- Baking Soda and Vinegar Volcano.
- Mentos and Soda Fountain.
- Invisible Ink.
- Crystal Growing.
- Vegetable Battery.
- Wind Energy.
- Water Electrolysis.
- Plant Science.
What are the best topics for investigatory projects?
Broad subjects for investigatory projects include biology, chemistry, the environment, earth science, physics, astronomy and everyday life. Students must approach a problem and test an idea (hypothesis), research the topic, answer questions and think through the subject.
What brand of battery lasts the longest science fair project?
The Duracell battery lasts the longest, closely followed by Energizer and then Eveready. In general, the alkaline batteries are found to perform better than their non-alkaline counterparts.