- 1 How do you get to the first science in the graveyard keeper?
- 2 How do you get the blue stuff in the graveyard keeper?
- 3 How do you unlock the tech in graveyard keeper?
- 4 What do I do with body parts in graveyard keeper?
- 5 What is the first thing you do in the graveyard keeper?
- 6 How do you get hemp in graveyard keeper?
- 7 How do I open the graveyard keeper Church?
- 8 Where do I get paper in graveyard keeper?
- 9 What does the graveyard keeper DLC add?
- 10 How do you get black paint in graveyard keeper?
- 11 Where can I find graphite powder in graveyard keeper?
- 12 How do I dye my graveyard keeper black?
How do you get to the first science in the graveyard keeper?
On the Church Workbench you will be able to take Human Skin and turn it into Pigskin Paper, which you can then turn into Clean Paper. This should give you 4 pieces of paper that you can take over to the Study Table in the Church, study, and burn. Voila! You should have your first Science points.
How do you get the blue stuff in the graveyard keeper?
Blue points can be earned by looking into body parts such as the heart or the intestines. Since blue points are harder to come by, studying certain items such as dark organs will award you one hundred points at once, enough to easily unlock a few new blueprints.
How do you unlock the tech in graveyard keeper?
Technology is unlocked by three types of technology points. These points are obtained by different actions, as well as items and study of items. Essential to progress are the study table in the church basement and the science and faith points that are used to study items.
What do I do with body parts in graveyard keeper?
Blood/skulls are used for your dungeon (after the closed gate in your basement). Fat can be used for candles in your church and can be used as alchemy materials but not the best for it. Bones can be grinded down to white powder.
What is the first thing you do in the graveyard keeper?
Starting Tips for Graveyard Keeper Game Graveyard Keeper Guide and Walkthrough
- Develop the Technology Tree.
- Collect resources!
- Take care of the graveyard.
- Don’t leave things for the last minute.
- Listen to what the NPCs have to say.
- Start with planting carrots.
- Pay attention to the corpse’s condition.
- Develop your character.
How do you get hemp in graveyard keeper?
Hemp seeds can be planted in empty garden beds in the farming space below the workyard known as the Kitchen Garden. To obtain hemp seeds you must purchase them from Dig afterward you can get some number of seeds back each time you harvest the fully grown crop.
How do I open the graveyard keeper Church?
Once you reach +5 quality of the graveyard, you will be able to complete Episcop’s quest during a Pride Day. This will unlock access to the church. During each Pride Day, you will be able to perform a Sermon. This will give you faith points, as well as money.
Where do I get paper in graveyard keeper?
In the Church Basement you need to craft a Church Workbench. This is the main element to earning loads of Science Points. It allows you to make Paper. Firstly you need to use Human Skin, Pig Skin or Bat Wings on the Church Workbench to make Pigskin Paper.
What does the graveyard keeper DLC add?
Extra DLC content reveals that the keeper can’t return home because he (just like his predecessors) has the sacred task of acting as an intermediary between the village’s inhabitants and the afterlife and it was revealed that the Ancient God brought him here and split him in two: His aggressive side is sent to the Town
How do you get black paint in graveyard keeper?
Black Paint is produced through Alchemy at the Alchemy Workbench (Tier I) and is used in the production of ink.
Where can I find graphite powder in graveyard keeper?
Graphite powder is produced by grinding graphite in the alchemy mill. It can be mixed with water to produce black paint. Note: You must study graphite at the study table before you can grind it at the alchemy mill.
How do I dye my graveyard keeper black?
Black Paint requires you to combine one of the following pairs of ingredients together.
- Graphite Powder and Water.
- Ash and Seed Oil (drop)
- Death Powder and Water.