- 1 How do you get the monarch science weapon?
- 2 How do you get prismatic hammer?
- 3 Are the science weapons good outer worlds?
- 4 What is the best weapon in outer worlds?
- 5 Where is the best armor in outer worlds?
- 6 How do I get the last science weapon?
- 7 Is Felix good outer worlds?
- 8 Where is the science weapon in Fallbrook?
- 9 Who is the best companion in outer worlds?
- 10 What is the best science weapon?
- 11 Should I turn in Phineas Welles?
- 12 What does the shrink ray do outer worlds?
How do you get the monarch science weapon?
Goop Gun: Monarch – Travel to the UDL Lab in the Monarch Wilderness, and reach the second floor. Look on the table to collect the UDL Lab Weapon Terminal Keycard, then use it on the terminal downstairs to unlock this special weapon case. Make sure to answer “Protect The Chairman”!
How do you get prismatic hammer?
The Prismatic Hammer is a 2-handed melee weapon and is located on the Groundbreaker in Weapons From the Void. You only need to have completed Stranger in a Strange Land to find this weapon. The Prismatic Hammer deals physical damage.
Are the science weapons good outer worlds?
There are five science weapons in The Outer Worlds and they all need energy ammo to function, their special abilities compromise the damage dealt, but who cares when you’re shrinking robots. Science weapons also make up one of the best The Outer Worlds builds.
What is the best weapon in outer worlds?
Best Weapons in Outer Worlds
- Assault Rifle Ultra. Assault Rifles are some of the most useful weapons in Outer Worlds as they have good range, good rate of fire and quick reload speed.
- Phin’s Phorce.
- Shock Cannon Ultra.
- Irion’s Flintlock.
- Supper Time.
Where is the best armor in outer worlds?
On monarch within the Iconoclast faction there is a vendor that sells the iconoclast outfit. The second part of the quest after wearing the outfits and talking to celeste is to get raptidon flank, Mantiqueen Chitin, and Primal leather 2 of which can be found on steller bay sold by Sabastian Adam’s wildlife emporium.
How do I get the last science weapon?
You’ll find it as part of the Errors Unseen side mission on Monarch. In the UDL Lab to the southwest of Stellar Bay, clear out the marauders. Use the terminal on the left side of the main room to unlock the gun — you can either hack it, or answer the three security questions.
Is Felix good outer worlds?
That said, Felix is a decent member to have around, especially if you’re not as experienced in the persuasion skill. Dialog checks are important in The Outer Worlds, and Felix adds a passive bonus to your persuasion that can be pretty useful.
Where is the science weapon in Fallbrook?
To begin to find this science weapon, you’ll need to buy a datapad from Duncan in the Fallbrook Dry Goods and Supplies shop, which is found on the planet of Monarch. This datapad has you follow a waypoint to a UDL Lab west of Amber Crossroads, that requires a key to unlock the door at the back.
Who is the best companion in outer worlds?
The Outer Worlds: 6 Best Companions, Ranked
- 6 SAM. SAM is a sanitation and maintenance auto-mechanical that can easily be found onboard the Unreliable in the supply closet.
- 5 Ellie. Ellie is a medic and mercenary that you can encounter aboard the Groundbreaker.
- 4 Felix.
- 3 Nyoka.
- 2 Vicar Max.
- 1 Parvati.
What is the best science weapon?
Here are all 8 science weapons in The Outer World’s, ranked.
- 1 The Prismatic Hammer.
- 2 Special Delivery.
- 3 Gloop Gun.
- 4 The P.E.T.
- 5 Mandibular Rearranger.
- 6 Mind Control Ray.
- 7 Employee Benefits.
- 8 Shrink Ray. The Shrink Ray may be the most entertaining science weapon in The Outer Worlds, but it is far from the most useful.
Should I turn in Phineas Welles?
Turning him in sets you off on a path siding with the mega-corporations and maintaining the status quo, rather than fighting the system or improving lives. It, frankly, seems like this is the black-hat path that will lead to the “bad” ending.
What does the shrink ray do outer worlds?
The shrink ray deals plasma damage, but it also makes your target smaller for a few seconds. They’re slightly harder to hit, but their armor and damage are also reduced. Increasing your tech > science skill will increase the amount of reduction.