- 1 What scientific facts are in the Bible?
- 2 What is considered a sin to God?
- 3 What the Bible says about the law?
- 4 What does the Bible say about making humans?
- 5 What is a scientific truth?
- 6 What are the scientific miracles in Quran?
- 7 What are the 4 types of sins?
- 8 Are there any unforgivable sins?
- 9 What are the 12 sins in the Bible?
- 10 What are the laws for Christianity?
- 11 What are the 613 laws of God?
- 12 Where does Jesus talk about the law?
- 13 What are the 7 creations of God?
- 14 What does it mean by God is the creator of heaven and earth?
- 15 What is human purpose in Christianity?
What scientific facts are in the Bible?
3 Scientific Facts You Never Knew Were in the Bible
- Gravity. Job 26:7. He spreads out the northern skies over empty space; he suspends the earth over nothing.
- Water Cycle. Job 26:8. He wraps up the waters in his clouds, yet the clouds do not burst under their weight.
- The Earth’s Core. Job 28: 5.
What is considered a sin to God?
sin, moral evil as considered from a religious standpoint. Sin is regarded in Judaism and Christianity as the deliberate and purposeful violation of the will of God. Sinful acts are viewed as a defiance of God’s commandments, and sin itself is regarded as an attitude of defiance or hatred of God.
What the Bible says about the law?
The Bible speaks decisively to this issue. Romans 13:1-2 says: “Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow.”
What does the Bible say about making humans?
Describing God’s creation of human beings, Genesis 1:26 says: “then God said, ‘ Let Us make (asah) humans in Our image, according to Our likeness ‘”; Genesis 2:7 reads, “Then the LORD God formed (yatsar) man of dust from the ground”; and Genesis 5:1 declares, “He made (asah) them in the divine likeness.” In these
What is a scientific truth?
Scientific truth is based on facts. Verified, reproducible facts are the bedrock of scientific truth. The facts are used to construct theories which describe the detailed relations among large numbers of facts and their origin from common roots.
What are the scientific miracles in Quran?
Scientific miracles Among these miracles said to be found in the Quran are ” everything, from relativity, quantum mechanics, Big Bang theory, black holes and pulsars, genetics, embryology, modern geology, thermodynamics, even the laser and hydrogen fuel cells “.
What are the 4 types of sins?
Defined types of sin
- Original sin—Most denominations of Christianity interpret the Garden of Eden account in Genesis in terms of the fall of man.
- Venial sin.
- Mortal sin.
Are there any unforgivable sins?
One eternal or unforgivable sin (blasphemy against the Holy Spirit), also known as the sin unto death, is specified in several passages of the Synoptic Gospels, including Mark 3:28–29, Matthew 12:31–32, and Luke 12:10, as well as other New Testament passages including Hebrews 6:4-6, Hebrews 10:26-31, and 1 John 5:16.
What are the 12 sins in the Bible?
- 2.1 Lust.
- 2.2 Gluttony.
- 2.3 Greed.
- 2.4 Sloth.
- 2.5 Wrath.
- 2.6 Envy.
- 2.7 Pride.
What are the laws for Christianity?
Christianity. One is the Mosaic Law (from what Christians consider to be the Old Testament) also called Divine Law or biblical law, the most famous example being the Ten Commandments.
What are the 613 laws of God?
THE 613 MITZVOT
- To know there is a God. (Exodus 20:2)
- To have not other gods. (Exodus 20:3)
- To know that He is one. (Deuteronomy 6:4)
- To love Him. (Deuteronomy 6:5)
- To fear Him. (Deuteronomy 10:20)
- To sanctify His Name.
- Not to profane His Name.
- To worship Him as He has ordered and not destroy holy objects.
Where does Jesus talk about the law?
Matthew 5:17 is the 17th verse of the fifth chapter of the Gospel of Matthew in the New Testament and is part of the Sermon on the Mount. One of the most debated verses in the gospel, this verse begins a new section on Jesus and the Torah, where Jesus discusses the Law and the Prophets.
What are the 7 creations of God?
- in the beginning – God started creation.
- the first day – light was created.
- the second day – the sky was created.
- the third day – dry land, seas, plants and trees were created.
- the fourth day – the Sun, Moon and stars were created.
- the fifth day – creatures that live in the sea and creatures that fly were created.
What does it mean by God is the creator of heaven and earth?
To believe in God the Creator of. heaven and earth is to accept God’s revelation of his care and. his love for creation and to accept the responsibility of being. God’s image as we care for and love all God made.
What is human purpose in Christianity?
Stewardship and dominion Most Christians believe that humanity’s purpose is to look after the world that God has created like caretakers (or stewards ), because creation belongs to God, not people. This is known as stewardship.