- 1 What are some examples of contemporary in research?
- 2 What are some contemporary issues in science?
- 3 What is a contemporary example?
- 4 What is contemporary in your own words?
- 5 What are contemporary problems?
- 6 What is the contemporary world?
- 7 What are current issues in the world?
- 8 How do you use contemporary?
- 9 What does it mean if something is contemporary?
- 10 What does contemporary look like?
- 11 What type of word is contemporary?
- 12 How do you know if it is contemporary?
- 13 How do you know if art is contemporary?
What are some examples of contemporary in research?
Contemporary research definition
- Temporary license.
- Temporary use.
- Temporary Teacher.
- Temporary food establishment.
- Temporary job site.
- Temporary Work Agency.
- Collaborative drug therapy management.
- Temporary Works.
What are some contemporary issues in science?
13 Urgent Science and Health Issues the Candidates Have Not Been Talking About
- The End of Antibiotics. Tuberculosis.
- Clean Drinking Water.
- Making Guns Safer.
- Keeping Our Technological Edge.
- Protecting National Parks.
- Meeting Our Climate Change Promises.
- Genetically Enhanced Humans.
- Nuclear Safeguards.
What is a contemporary example?
Someone or something living at the same time, or of roughly the same age as another. The definition of contemporary is existing at the same time or of the present time period. An example of contemporary are the works of Fitzgerald and Hemingway. An example of contemporary is furniture in the modern style.
What is contemporary in your own words?
Things that are contemporary are either happening at the same time or happening now. In history class, if you hear that one famous person was a contemporary of another, that means they lived at the same time. Contemporaries are people and things from the same time period.
What are contemporary problems?
A contemporary issue refers to an issue that is currently affecting people or places and that is unresolved. A geographic issue refers to a topic, concern or problem, debate, or controversy related to a natural and/or cultural environment, which includes a spatial dimension.
What is the contemporary world?
The contemporary world is an ever-changing mix of social and political changes. While religious, political, and ethnic conflicts continue, we are currently living in one of the most peaceful eras in the history of the planet.
What are current issues in the world?
- Africa. The UN system plays a crucial role in coordinating assistance of all kinds — to help Africa help itself.
- Atomic Energy.
- Big Data for Sustainable Development.
- Climate Change.
How do you use contemporary?
occurring in the same period of time.
- Contemporary accounts attest to his courage and determination.
- The telephone and the gramophone were contemporary.
- Contemporary cars are more streamlined than older ones.
- We have no contemporary account of the battle.
- Many contemporary writers condemned the emperor’s actions.
What does it mean if something is contemporary?
1a: marked by characteristics of the present period: modern, current contemporary American literature contemporary standards. b: simultaneous. 2: happening, existing, living, or coming into being during the same period of time The book is based on contemporary accounts of the war.
What does contemporary look like?
What Is Contemporary Style? Fundamentally, a contemporary style of decorating is defined by simplicity, subtle sophistication, deliberate use of texture, and clean lines. Interiors tend to showcase space rather than things. By focusing on color, space, and shape, contemporary interiors are sleek and fresh.
What type of word is contemporary?
contemporary used as an adjective: from the same time period, coexistent in time. modern, of the present age.
How do you know if it is contemporary?
Contemporary designs like to push boundaries, striving to surprise in both form and function. If it’s convertible, collapsible, stackable, or generally unexpected, there’s a good chance it’s contemporary. On the other hand, modern style is committed to combining form and function.
How do you know if art is contemporary?
Contemporary artworks are therefore defined simply by time period, regardless of the style, medium (sculpture, painting, photography, drawing, or printing), or artistic movement they belong to. Contemporary art follows from modern art, which is broad term used to define art produced between the 1850s and 1945.