- 1 What is the repulsion?
- 2 What is mean by repulsion force?
- 3 What does repulsion mean in biology?
- 4 What does repulsive mean in magnets?
- 5 What does Replled mean?
- 6 What overpowering means?
- 7 What causes repulsion?
- 8 What forces are repulsive?
- 9 What is attraction in science?
- 10 What is repulsion and attraction?
- 11 What repugnance means?
- 12 What is a repulsive person?
- 13 What kind of word is repulsive?
- 14 What means Parry?
What is the repulsion?
1: the action of repulsing: the state of being repulsed. 2: the action of repelling: the force with which bodies, particles, or like forces repel one another. 3: a feeling of aversion: repugnance.
What is mean by repulsion force?
Definitions of repulsive force. the force by which bodies repel one another. synonyms: repulsion. Antonyms: attraction, attractive force. the force by which one object attracts another.
What does repulsion mean in biology?
Repulsion refers to the case where each homologous chromosome has one dominant and one recessive allele from the two genes. Thus, the parental gametes are Ab and Ab.
What does repulsive mean in magnets?
The force between two wires, each of which carries a current, can be understood from the interaction of one of the currents with the magnetic field produced by the other current. It is repulsive if the currents are in opposite directions.
What does Replled mean?
1. To ward off or keep away; drive back: repel insects. 2. To offer resistance to; fight against: repel an invasion. 3.
What overpowering means?
transitive verb. 1: to overcome by superior force: subdue. 2: to affect with overwhelming intensity the stench overpowered us. 3: to provide with more power than is needed or desirable a dangerously overpowered car.
What causes repulsion?
In contrast to the attractive force between two objects with opposite charges, two objects that are of like charge will repel each other. That is, a positively charged object will exert a repulsive force upon a second positively charged object. This repulsive force will push the two objects apart.
What forces are repulsive?
Repulsive force may refer to:
- A repulsive force of an accelerating universe, which according to certain theories causes planets and matter to get farther and farther apart.
- Like charges repelling according to Coulomb’s law.
- Repulsive force (magnetism) between magnets of opposite orientation.
What is attraction in science?
noun, plural: attractions. (1) The act, capacity, or tendency to attract. (2) The process between objects being drawn towards each other. (3) The electric or magnetic force from a body or particles that draws another towards it; the force holding the particles together. Supplement.
What is repulsion and attraction?
Repulsion is a force between two similar or like charges, while Attraction is a force between two dissimilar or unlike charges. Example: The force between two electrons (negative charge), while In attraction, the two charges of dissimilar nature are pulling toward each other.
What repugnance means?
1a: the quality or fact of being contradictory or inconsistent. b: an instance of such contradiction or inconsistency. 2: strong dislike, distaste, or antagonism.
What is a repulsive person?
If you describe something or someone as repulsive, you mean that they are horrible and disgusting and you want to avoid them.
What kind of word is repulsive?
tending to rouse aversion or to repulse. having the capacity to repel.
What means Parry?
intransitive verb. 1: to ward off a weapon or blow parried forcefully and knocked his opponent’s sword out of his hand. 2: to evade or turn aside something can parry and thrust …