- 1 What does exerts mean?
- 2 What does exertion mean in science?
- 3 What do you exert when exercising?
- 4 What does term mean in science?
- 5 What does exerting yourself mean?
- 6 What is the meaning of physical exertion?
- 7 How do you use the word exertion in a sentence?
- 8 Is exertion mental or physical?
- 9 What is a person who exercises called?
- 10 What exercises burn stomach fat?
- 11 What are signs of overexertion?
- 12 What does abrogation mean in science?
- 13 What are words related to science?
- 14 What is term with example?
What does exerts mean?
1a: to put forth (strength, effort, etc.) the force is exerted sideways. b: to put (oneself) into action or to tiring effort won’t have to exert himself moving the table. 2: to bring to bear especially with sustained effort or lasting effect exerted a bad influence on his students.
What does exertion mean in science?
Exertion is the physical or perceived use of energy. Exertion traditionally connotes a strenuous or costly effort, resulting in generation of force, initiation of motion, or in the performance of work. It often relates to muscular activity and can be quantified, empirically and by measurable metabolic response.
What do you exert when exercising?
Exert basically means to put forth effort to do something. For example, when you exert yourself in a workout, you can really feel the burn in your muscles.
What does term mean in science?
term. (tɜːm) n. 1. a name, expression, or word used for some particular thing, esp in a specialized field of knowledge: a medical term.
What does exerting yourself mean?
: to make an effort to do something Don’t exert yourself too much. She’s always willing to exert herself to help other people.
What is the meaning of physical exertion?
Definitions of physical exertion. the activity of exerting your muscles in various ways to keep fit. “the physical exertion required by his work kept him fit” synonyms: exercise, exercising, physical exercise, workout.
How do you use the word exertion in a sentence?
Exertion sentence example
- His face blazed red from exertion, his eyes glowing brightly.
- Her face was flushed from exertion and anger.
- Talon’s flush grew darker beneath the red of exertion on his face.
Is exertion mental or physical?
Exertion is effort. Exercise requires physical exertion. Listening to great jazz requires mental exertion.
What is a person who exercises called?
Seriously, the definition of athlete is a person who is trained or skilled in exercises, sports, or games requiring physical strength, agility, or stamina.
What exercises burn stomach fat?
Some great cardio of aerobic exercises for belly fat include:
- Walking, especially at a quick pace.
- Group fitness classes.
What are signs of overexertion?
Signs of Overexertion
- Feel dizzy.
- Feel sore.
- Feel too hot.
- Get too sweaty.
- Have a high pulse rate.
- Have abdominal pain.
- Experience fluttering heart.
- Have chest pain.
What does abrogation mean in science?
(transitive) To put an end to; to do away with. (molecular biology, transitive) To block a process or function.
Science Vocabulary Word List
- astronomy. astrophysics. atom.
- beaker. biochemistry. biology. botany. Bunsen burner.
- cell. chemical. chemistry. climate. climatologist.
- data. datum.
- electricity. electrochemist. element. energy. entomology.
- fact. flask. fossil. funnel.
- genetics. geology. geophysics. glassware. graduated cylinder.
- herpetology. hypothesis.
What is term with example?
A term is a single mathematical expression. It may be a single number (positive or negative), a single variable ( a letter ), several variables multiplied but never added or subtracted. Examples of single terms: 3x is a single term. The “3” is a coefficient. The “x” is the variable.