What is a GA in medical terms?
Granuloma annulare (GA) is a long-term (chronic) skin disease consisting of a rash with reddish bumps arranged in a circle or ring.
What is GA known for?
Georgia is known as the Peach State, but it’s also the country’s top producer of pecans, peanuts, and vidalia onions. The state’s onions are considered some of the sweetest in the world. 4.
What is GA in texting?
GA means ” Go Ahead.” The abbreviation GA is used with the meaning “Go Ahead” to indicate to the recipient that they may start or continue to do something.
What are 5 facts about Georgia?
Georgia is home to the oldest state park in the nation. Georgia is home to 65 threatened and endangered plant and animal species. Georgia became the first state to charter a state-supported university on January 27, 1785 when the University of Georgia was incorporated by an act of the General Assembly.
What food is Georgia known for?
Georgia’s Top 5 Must-Have Foods
- Georgia peanuts.
- Fred’s Famous Peanuts in Helen, Georgia.
- Georgia peaches.
- Peach cobbler from Buckner’s Family Restaurant in Jackson, Georgia.
- Georgia pecans.
- Pralines from River Street Sweets in Savannah.
- Pimento Cheese from Home Grown in Atlanta.
Do people in Georgia say y all?
6) Y’all! This wouldn’t be a list of Georgia sayings without “y’all”. This is a common word in our vernacular–“hey y’all,” “where y’all goin’?”, and “hope y’all doin’ well!” Yes our southern hospitality is charming.
What is GA release stands for?
GA means ” General Availability ” and signifies that it’s the first version of a major release that we publish to the Support website. GA releases will be numbered like 9.9.