- 1 What are some words for science?
- 2 What is a synonym in science definition?
- 3 What is a unique word?
- 4 What are the 50 examples of synonyms?
- 5 What are 2 words that mean the same thing?
- 6 What is the synonym and antonym of science?
- 7 Who named science?
- 8 Who is father of science?
- 9 Who is the king of science?
- 10 What is the cutest word ever?
- 11 What is the most beautiful word?
- 12 What is the happiest word?
What are some words for science?
Science Vocabulary Word List
- astronomy. astrophysics. atom.
- beaker. biochemistry. biology. botany. Bunsen burner.
- cell. chemical. chemistry. climate. climatologist.
- data. datum.
- electricity. electrochemist. element. energy. entomology.
- fact. flask. fossil. funnel.
- genetics. geology. geophysics. glassware. graduated cylinder.
- herpetology. hypothesis.
What is a synonym in science definition?
In botanical nomenclature, a synonym is a scientific name that applies to a taxon that (now) goes by a different scientific name. For example, Linnaeus was the first to give a scientific name (under the currently used system of scientific nomenclature) to the Norway spruce, which he called Pinus abies.
What is a unique word?
Some common synonyms of unique are eccentric, erratic, odd, outlandish, peculiar, quaint, singular, and strange. While all these words mean “departing from what is ordinary, usual, or to be expected,” unique implies singularity and the fact of being without a known parallel.
What are the 50 examples of synonyms?
50 Examples of Synonyms With Sentences
- Magnify – expand: He magnified their happiness like their pain.
- Baffle – confuse, deceive: The bad news he received consecutively confused him.
- Beautiful – attractive, pretty, lovely, stunning: You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life.
What are 2 words that mean the same thing?
synonymous Add to list Share. If two words are synonymous, they mean the same thing.
What is the synonym and antonym of science?
Complete Dictionary of Synonyms and Antonyms science. Antonyms: ignorance, inexperience, unfamiliarity, incomprehension, error, fallacy, empiricism, smattering, sciolism. Synonyms: knowledge, information, skill, experience, expertness, comprehension, understanding, investigation, truth.
Who named science?
“Although, we do know that it was philosopher William Whewell who first coined the term ‘scientist. ‘ Prior to that, scientists were called ‘natural philosophers’.” Whewell coined the term in 1833, said my friend Debbie Lee. She’s a researcher and professor of English at WSU who wrote a book on the history of science.
Who is father of science?
Albert Einstein called Galileo the “father of modern science.” Galileo Galilei was born on February 15, 1564, in Pisa, Italy but lived in Florence, Italy for most of his childhood. His father was Vincenzo Galilei, an accomplished Florentine mathematician, and musician.
Who is the king of science?
“ Physics is the king of all sciences as it helps us understand the way nature works.
What is the cutest word ever?
What’s The Cutest Word In The World?
What is the most beautiful word?
Mother is the most beautiful word in the English language, according to a survey of 40,000 people worldwide | The Independent | The Independent.
What is the happiest word?
In the end, they had a huge list of words as ranked by happiness. The happiest word: Laughter. The least happy: Terrorist.